In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic our office is changing and updating our
procedures and protocols in order to make sure our office is as safe as
possible. It is our commitment to follow or exceed the guidelines of the CDC,
OSHA and WISHA, and the ADA.
Please read and answer the following Patient Screening questions:
1. Do you have a fever or have you felt hot or feverish in the last 14 days?
2. Do you have any respiratory symptoms including cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty
3 Do you have any flu-like symptoms such as gastrointestinal upset, headache, or fatigue?
4 Have you experienced recent loss of taste or smell?
5. Have you tested positive for COVID-19? We can safely treat patients 3 days after symptoms
6. Have you had any contact with any confirmed or suspected COVID-19 positive patients?
7. Do you have heart disease, lung disease, kidney disease, diabetes, or any auto-immune
If you answer yes to any of the above questions, please call our office to discuss your treatment
and the possibility of delaying treatment until we can confirm that you do not have COVID-19.
Some important and obvious changes that you will see are:
1. We will only be treating healthy asymptomatic patients at this time. This means that in addition
to the screening questionnaire above prior to your appointment:
- We will take your temperature and have further screening questions upon arrival for your
- If you have any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 we will refer you to your medical
doctor and delay treatment until you are healthy.
2. We will only have one patient enter or exit our office at a time.
- We will not have patients wait in our reception area for their appointment. Instead, when
you arrive, please wait in your car and call the office to let us know you are here.
When we are ready to seat you, we will call you for a phone screening and then invite you
inside for your treatment.
- Guests may not accompany you to your appointment unless necessary (exceptions
include parents of minors, or those assisting disabled or elderly).
3. Upon entering the office we will ask you to use hand sanitizer to clean your hands.
4. If any patient contracts COVID-19 within 14 days of visiting our office they are required to
contact us immediately.
5. There is a cost to providing the highest level of infection control and due to our additional
COVID-19 infection control procedures, we are instituting a $20 COVID-19 surcharge to all
6. Coffee, cold drinks, ipads and headphones will no longer be available. If you like music
during your appointment, please bring your own music and headphones.
If we follow these protocols, our office will remain one of the safest places you
The above are the most obvious changes you will see at the office. If you would like to see our
comprehensive COVID-19 updates click here.
Copyright Judson A. Werner 2004
2150 112th Ave. NE, Suite B
Bellevue, WA 98004